Stott Real Estate, Inc.'s Commitment to Service
Our Commitment to Service for marketing your property is designed to provide you the most money…the quickest sale…and the fewest possible hassles.
Maximum Buyers: To get as many qualified Buyers as possible into the property until it is sold.
Optimum Environment: To assist you in presenting the property in a manner that will encourage Buyers to purchase it.
Protect Your Interests: To protect your interests at all times.
To Achieve These Objectives We Shall:
- Talk with you to understand your unique situation and help determine the best course of action for you.
- Research tax office records to verify full and complete legal information that is available. In addition to that, we will also research property history, ownership history, verify associated ownership fees and more. We ask the questions that others don’t.
- Provide a Home Audit to suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, to show exceptionally well and help to yield the greatest possible price to an interested Buyer.
- Provide you with home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for appointments.
- Gather information to help accomplish your goals: timing, motivation and concerns.
- Discuss your purchase plans and determine whether we can assist you in your next purchase or if we can research and find a qualified Agent to assist you in your new location.
- Research competitive properties that are currently on the market, have been withdrawn, are currently in escrow, or have expired.
- Call Agents to discuss activity on the comparable properties they have listed in the area.
- Strategically price your home to enable it to show up on more MLS searches.
- Prepare an estimated equity analysis to show your expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
- Explain the use of the Seller’s Real Property Disclosure Statement that you will complete and will need to be provided to the Buyer within a few days of opening escrow. This will help you avoid devastating setbacks and preserve your legal rights.
- Hire a professional photographer to take full color digital photos of the property for marketing flyers, advertisements and Internet.
- Utilize the space provided under each photo on the MLS with verbiage to enhance showings of the property.
- Electronically submit your home listing information to the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing System (MLS) to over 5,000 active real estate Agents.
- Advertise your property on a slew of top rated websites on the internet.
- Write remarks in MLS specifying how you want the property to be shown. (Please note that this can only be seen by Agents and is not information the public can see).
- Maximize showing potential through professional signage when allowed. Stott Real Estate, Inc. has a highly recognizable Logo and Trademark in real estate.
- If your property is a condo, market the property with a colorful marketing piece in the Association provided information area.
- Create a property brochure of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by Buyer Agents showing your home.
- Prepare a financing sheet with several financing plans to educate Buyers on methods to purchase your home.
- Create an online Internet property feature page, web commercial, and/or virtual tour.
- Promote your home to top Realtors on the island.
- Log in all home showings to keep record of marketing activity and potential Buyers.
- Follow up with all the Agents who have shown your home with a questionnaire asking about their clients’ reactions to the showing.
- Prepare a weekly or bi-weekly market analysis update of any activity in your neighborhood (i.e. new homes on the market, homes that have sold, etc.) to keep you informed about key market conditions within your neighborhood.
- Pre-qualify all Buyers whom our Team will bring to your home before showings to avoid wasting your time with unqualified Buyers and showings.
- Host Open Houses with a licensed Realtor at your request.
- Host Broker’s Opens. This is an Open House held for Agents. Traditionally, we try to coordinate these on the same day as the Regional Meetings in each area, which generally produces higher traffic to your home.
- Receive offer (if coming from another Agent) and review important details of the contract to determine the best negotiating position. When an offer is received, you have three basic options in deciding on how to respond—accept, reject or counter. Together, we will thoroughly analyze the offer and discuss its strengths and weaknesses. After studying the entire contract, we will give you our recommendation, and then you will decide on how to respond.
- Negotiate the best terms in the counteroffer for your situation. This is where Tracey Stott Kelley excels because having the right wording or contingency clause can mean the difference between a smooth transaction and a difficult transaction. Being intricately familiar with real estate contracts, she knows how to protect your best interests. Tracey has sold over 1,000 properties personally; her years of experience in contracts and negotiations will benefit you!
- Highly trained licensed office staff will process and track the entire closing process. Coordinate scheduling of the appraisal, termite inspections, home inspection and any possible Buyer inspections that may occur due to any problems that may arise. Coordinate financing, final inspections, closing and possession activities on your behalf to help ensure a smooth closing. Set up the final walk-thru. Arrange possession and transfer of your home (i.e. any keys, garage door openers, etc).
- Once a client, always a client! We electronically archive your files and can have your information readily available. Missing your closing statement? Want to show your friends the photos? We can send it to you!
- We understand that selling a home can sometimes be mentally or emotionally tasking. Tracey Stott Kelley has the experience to help you through it and to make the process as easy as possible.
- Stott Real Estate, Inc. has a proven system that is detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stott Real Estate, Inc. is ALWAYS looking to improve. While we are successful, we are always striving to do and be better.
- Cancellation Guarantee. If you’re not happy with the level of service, you have the option to cancel your Listing Agreement with us, regardless of the funds and time we have spent marketing the home. Service on a handshake.