Buyers Blog Update 02/08/2023
Posted by Tim Kelley on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 12:25:21 PM By Tim Kelley / February 8, 2023 Comment
Buying a Home is Currently a Race
The competition for a home is stiff due to a lack of urgency and Buyers should consider finding a new home a contract race. High interest rates and high prices have reduced demand by half, however, the lower demand still exceeds the available supply. Many properties receive two or three offers when they previously received twenty or more. Put the odds in your favor by giving yourself a head start. How do you get a head start?
- Hire an experience agent. Melissa McGuire has been a Buyer Specialist since 2007.
- Define your ideal home.
- Get preapproved for a mortgage.
- Set up a search that immediately notifies you when a new property meeting your criteria comes on the market.
- Make time in your schedule to see properties immediately.
- Make competitive offers immediately on a home that you like.
Here are links to previous articles that address many of the items listed above.
Buyers Blog Update 9/29/2020 (stott.com)
Buyers Blog Update 1/25/2021 (stott.com)
Buyer's Blog Update 7/1/2021 (stott.com)
Choosing the right agent to help you through the process is critical to success. Please call us at 808-254-1515 or email [email protected] to get started on your journey.
Post a Comment